Your credit card is generally declined for one of the following reasons:
- the data requested for payment does not match your credit card data;
- you have not activated your security code (some credit cards require an additional security code, supplied by the bank, which must be entered to confirm payment);
- you have exceeded your credit card limit;
- the credit limit for this period of time may have been exceeded or your card may be out of date;
- if you think there may be any other problems, please contact your credit card issuer.