Your credit card is generally declined for one of the following reasons:
- the data requested for payment does not match your credit card data;
- you have not activated your security code (some credit cards require an additional security code, supplied by the bank, which must be entered to confirm payment);
- you have exceeded your credit card limit;
- the credit limit for this period of time may have been exceeded or your card may be out of date;
- if you think there may be any other problems, please contact your credit card issuer.
We would like to remind you that our online store offers several payment methods, please use another one if you still have problems with the previous one. Discover all the payment methods available in the store in the article "Which methods of payment do you accept?"